Together, we are giving $200 million to charities by 2026
Our Why – “Every day, we get out of bed to power positive change that rewards everyone – individuals, businesses, charities and the world.”
Charity is normally seen as a cost to the business and outside core business activities, and businesses are trying to find a cost effective way to stand out as a Socially Responsible business to create real loyalty & engagement.
Dealing with high living expenses, every dollar donated to charity should be impactful. The lack of transparency of where our donation goes and what percentage of it is spent directly on the cause, we are left with a lack of trust in the charity sector. We’re experiencing an all-time high donor fatigue because while there are so many worthy causes to support, their processes are not always automatic and clear.
Operating a charity is proving to be difficult and even unsustainable because of the volatility of income. Significant expense and effort is actually required to acquire and maintain a charity’s income streams. So charities never feel “poorer” than ever… until today.
We’ll provide the solutions
What if your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) could be an effective profit centre? We’ve mastered a unique and proven method to transform your CSR and let it generate more income for your business by embedding it throughout entire cultures and stakeholder groups.
Doing Good Rewards Program
Blending automated rewards programs with charitable donations, so everyone can make saving money and giving a small % of that saving to charity, a part of their everyday life.
Benefits For Everyone
- Transforms CSR from cost centre to profit centre
- Drives up customer retention and loyalty
- Increases staff retention and engagement
- Builds brand and reputation
- Customers / Members / employees will automatically receive discounts when they shop for their favourite goods and services
- “Frictionless” experience
- Merchants once activated, become part of the DGR distribution community
- Drives up customer retention and loyalty via their own branded program
- Will benefit from DGR’s ‘freemium to premium’ financial model
- Automatic & regular income to charities
- As a small percentage of the individual’s discount is automatically donated to their favourite charity
- No cost to the charity
The Doing Good Team
- Founder of Pegasus Group and SaaS inA Box
- 25+ years of pioneering technology designs in web and app platforms
- Combined leadership expertise in marketing, communications, engagement and rewards platform
Peter Baines OAM
- Founder of the Hands Across the Water charity
- 12+ years of CSR strategy, management and significant project leadership skills
- Visionary, presenter and motivator, with proven expertise in team-building and resource management
- 30 years as a senior executive in large global financial services entities
- Expertise in B2B2C distribution, Transformation and Change management
- Board Member and Treasurer of Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Board Member of Robert Connor Dawes Foundation
- Executive leader in best-in-class Australian & international private and public companies
- 25 years experience in the retail & consumer goods sectors. Extensive retail experiencer in Europe, North America & Asia Pacific
- Keen interest in environmental, eco-friendly focused causes
- 20 years experience inIT strategy development & project management.
- Specialist in business solution design, payment systems, system integrations as well as data & network security.
- Expertise in multiple sectors including banking & finance, health, government and sustainable energy.
- 10 years experience in Social Enterprise and the NFP sector – strengths in project and operations management, CSR and charity leadership
- Big four bank experience
- Chairperson of an international charity, she’s passionate about alleviating poverty and building a more equal and inclusive world
- 5th Generation Entrepreneur
- Founder of successful marketing agency, SeeSharp Group
- 13+ years experience in strategic marketing & all forms of communications
- At only 34 he is energetic & driven to use his expertise in mass marketing & storytelling
The DOING GOOD REWARDS concept is now LIVE with Visa, Mastercard & eftpos automatic recognition payment mechanisms all available & more to come.